Some of the worst betting beats I’ve ever seen. I will affirm that we had the right play in both Champions League games, and just got the worst luck. I mean, to the ref of that Juve game – you are the absolute worst dude, what makes this a red card by any definition? Further, you are forcing off the field the 5x defending CL champ, last years leading scorer and Finals man of the match for something like this? Some shady stuff going on with this guy, there’s no doubt. To top it all off, Valencia whiffed a penalty kick in the 96′. MLB didn’t quite go our way, but we cashed in the 6th Brain Pick in a row, which is a small highlight from an otherwise unpleasant night. Rebound time!
- 🧠 BRAIN’S PICK
- ⚾ 2u Oakland OAK ML -125 ✓
- 1u New York NYJ at Cleveland CLE u40.5 ✓
- 1u (EL) Marseille-Eintracht Frankfurt o2.5 -135 ✓
- 1u (EL) RB Leipzig-Salzburg o2.5 -135 ✓
- 1u Tampa Bay TB ML -135 ✗
- 1u Atlanta ATL ML -145 ✓