Dropped 3u on Thursday, while only losing our 3u play by 1 run. The 6u swing would have certainly got us back on track…but can’t cry over spilled milk. We’re back and ready to take control ahead of the MLB all-star break. Good slate tonight, and my personal favorite is a contender for pick of the year – Phillies ML -110 in gm#1 of their doubleheader with the Mets. Red Sox are technically a 4u play too, but at -190, I’m forced to keep them out for value. Today’s picks are set, let’s go.
- 3u Philadelphia PHI GM#1 ML -110 ✗
- 3u Oakland OAK at Houston HOU o8 ✗
- 3u Chicago CHC at San Francisco SF o7.5 ✗
- 2u Milwaukee MIL at Miami MIA o7.5 ✗
- 1u Washington WSH ML -110 ✗