Tough correctional night last night, but The Brain isn’t worried. Lots of conviction to play around with tonight. We are typically very strong coming off a losing day, so hoping we’ll get ahead early with a major conviction play in the Cubs/Twins 5pm game. Throwing our world cup picks for this weekend on here too. Let’s go.
For anyone that doesn’t know, picks are all generated using a computer model with hundreds of inputs. The overall record reflects all sports over a period of about four months (since inception). Our MLB picks are roughly 101-66-1 (+59.7u) over the same period. Good luck!
- 1u (Ireland PD) Shamrock Rovers-Derry City o2.5 -110 ✗
- 3u Colorado COL at Los Angeles LAD o7 ✗
- 2u Minnesota MIN at Chicago CHC u9.5 ✗
- 2u San Francisco SF at Arizona ARI o8 ✗
- 2u Chicago CHC ML -130 ✓
- 1u Houston HOU ML -180 ✗
- 1u Los Angeles LAD ML -150 ✗
- 1u Portugal POR PK EV ✗
- 1u Argentina ARG vs France FRA u2 -110 ✗
- 1u Spain ESP ML -160 ✗
- 1u Denmark DEN +1/2 +105 ✓