MLB SWEEEEP!! We’re making these a regular thing. Guess it’s probably time to start putting in some serious parlays and cashing in on these plays! BIG slate tonight, and actually one of my personal favorite plays of the year, the Oakland Athletics ML -120. The reasons here are endless, but here are a few of the standouts: Oakland’s last game: 12-4 WIN with 5 hrs!; Chicago’s last game: 12-0 LOSS with only 2 hits the entire game….Oakland: 4 gm WINNING streak (outscoring opponents 28-15 over the stretch); Chicago: 7 gm LOSING streak (outsocred 43-16 over the stretch)…and last but certainly not least, The Brain sees the White Sox only scoring 2 runs tonight, placing a 3u conviction on the play. Let’s go!
- 1u Iceland ISL PK EV ✗
- 1u Brazil BRA o2.5 -125 ✗
- 1u Switzerland SUI PK +105 ✓
- 3u Oakland OAK ML -124 PPD
- 2u Baltimore BAL at Washington WSH o7 ✗
- 2u St. Louis STL at Milwaukee MIL u9 ✗
- 1u San Francisco SF ML -148 ✓