Not going to stress over last night…every single game was within a point and decided in either OT or walk-offs. The lines are impossible to cap in games that are that close, and we shouldn’t get discouraged that they didn’t fall in our direction. Just unlucky. I believe we had the right calls, watching all of those games, so no cause for concern. We have had 10x more 7-2 nights as we have 2-7 nights…The Brain will always right the ship. No NHL, but some BIG baseball dog-picks tonight, here we go.
- Swansea-Southampton Draw +215 ✗
- Houston HOU -12 (implied -16) ✗
- Los Angeles LAA ML +110 ✗
- Kansas City KC ML +145 ✓
- Arizona ARI ML +115 ✓
- New York NYM at Cincinnati CIN o9 P
- Arizona ARI at Los Angeles LAD o7 ✓