3-4 on the night, due to an unfortunate showing from the guys on the court. As we saw in the NHL, teams on the last leg of their playoff runs have been acting realllll strange. So, lets take a step back and re-evaluate these picks…might not be a bad idea to fade (take the other side) of these picks given the team’s positioning at this point in the season. This isn’t to say The Brain is wrong, but its computing percentage success rates, and teams intentionally tanking are obviously not included in the calc. For that reason, i would suggest fading the NBA picks.
UPDATE: MLB is here. Hopefully everyone saw yesterday’s trial, which ended 4-2. I’ve gotten the model to a point that I feel good releasing as a section of The Brain. Therefore, now officially introducing the MLB picks. BOL!
- Pipinsried-Nurnberg II o2.5 ✓
- Schalding-Illertissen o2.5 ✓
- Unterfohring-Ingolstadt II o2.5 ✗
- Charlotte CHA +3 (implied -6) ✓ (outright win +110) ✓
- Boston BOS +7 (implied -1)✗
- Atlanta ATL +9 (implied +3) ✓
- New York NYM ✓
- Philadelphia PHI ✓
- Toronto TOR ✓
- Detroit DET-Cleveland CLE o8.5 ✗
- Cincinnati CIN-Philadelphia PHI o7.5 ✗
- Houston HOU-Minnesota MIN u8 ✓