An unfortunate 4-6-1 finish last, night thanks to a slew of NHL games that were decided in under 6 goals. The best time to get on The Brain is following a *rare* losing night, so tonight’s big schedule of games should provide our record with a much needed boost.
We’re now 415 games into this little experiment, and boasting a respectable success rate of 61.5%. I expect tonight to be much better and am even toying with another people’s parlay to get the masses involved. If conviction looks good I will post again soon with more details. Regardless, here’s the slate for tonight…BOL!
- Germany-Brazil o2.5✗
- San Antonio SA -2 (implied -3) ✗
- Portland POR +1 (implied -2) ✓
- Toronto TOR -9 (implied -11) ✗
- Pittsburgh ML -220 ✗
- Anaheim ML -215✗
- Nashville ML -160 ✗
- Carolina at New Jersey o6 ✓
- Pittsburgh at Detroit o6 ✓
- Boston at Winnipeg o5.5 ✓