Stellar 6-3 Friday, with some enormous wins in the NHL o/u market. On the other side of the coin, Dallas (-170) lost in soul crushing fashion against the Ottawa Senators deep into OT. obviously the NCAAB picks were trash, so we’re not even going to discuss the bracket or anything college related for a while…Big, big pro slate tonight, so i’m thinking about putting together a free “people’s parlay.” Like Robin Hood, I plan to steal from the rich and give to the poor, so if it hits I will share a slice of the profits with all who follow me on a regular basis. More on this to come this afternoon when the NHL starting goalies are announced. I will post a full summary of the parlay and what the payout looks like. This is by no means a guarantee of $$, but rather a fun way to keep everyone engaged in this new website format.
BOL all, stay tuned for the parlay info.
- (French Ligue 2) Brest-Nimes o2.5 ✗
- Milwaukee MIL +3 (implied -2) ✗
- Memphis MEM +6 (implied +5) ✓
- Golden State GS at San Antonio SA — o203.5 ✗
- Nashville ML -240 ✓
- Boston ML -160 ✗
- Florida ML -145 ✓
- Florida at Montreal — o6 ✗
- Calgary at Arizona — u5.5 ✗
- Nashville at Buffalo — o6 ✗
- Columbus at Boston — o5.5 ✓