7-2 for brain picks last night, despite a tough showing for NCAAB games. I’m going to go back on what i said earlier with all picks counting towards the overall. Reason being, it’s seemingly impossible to predict who is going to show up on game day in NCAAB. Data can have a 100% conviction, but then a team will go 0-14 from 3 and lose by 18 (NC Central). It’s just not a good reflection of the model as a whole.
That said, I will be breaking out success rate by sport in a post later on today or tomorrow, so be on the lookout for that. NHL is undoubtedly the best (I’m guessing >70%). Full bracket and ATS plays coming today also.
- Toronto TOR -12 (implied -18) ✗
- Miami MIA +4 (implied -2) (outright win +110) ✓
- Miami MIA at Los Angeles LAL — u219.5 ✓
- Dallas ML -140 ✗
- Anaheim ML -240 ✓
- Vegas ML -170 ✗
- NY Islanders at Washington — o6 ✓
- Minnesota at Vegas — o5.5 ✓
- Nashville at Colorado — o5.5 ✓